Included are a selection of example materials that represent a variety of types of materials: previously submitted grants from private foundations and public funding agencies, budgets and budget justifications, performance reports, workplans, change of personnel notifications, white papers etc. These are not expected to be exhaustive of the types of materials that can be produced as part of developing your project. Rather, these offer a glimpse into the types of materials that are generated throughout a project life cycle. For ease of navigation, we’ve divided these materials into grants (by funder) and then miscellaneous project development materials.
- Active OCR: Tightening the Loop in Human Computing for OCR Correction (Digital Humanities StartUp Level 1)
- ANGLES: A Web-based XML Editor (Digital Humanities StartUp Level 2)
- Humanities High Performance Computing Collaboratory 2008 (IATDH)
- Institute for Computing in the Humanities, Arts, and Social Science (Challenge Grant)
- Making the Digital Humanities More Open (Digital Humanities StartUp Level 2)
- Shared Horizons: Data, Biomedicine, and the Digital Humanities (Chairman’s Grant)
- Topic Modeling for Humanities Workshop (Digital Humanities StartUp Level 1)
DevDH is also delighted to offer a number of templates that might be useful for your grant writing and project development needs.